- Robotically welded steel frame
- E-coated steel and plastic shrouding protects your equipment from dirt, sweat and water.
- Durable urethane stretch platforms allow you to properly stretch calf muscles.
- Reinforced base arm serves as ample footing area for hamstring stretches.
- Precision resistance brake lever allows you to gauge and repeat resistance with optional cycling computer.
- Multi-ribbed belt drive for a smoother, quieter ride with less maintenance.
- Magnetic eddy current brake for a cleaner, more maintenance-free system.
- 170-mm Q-factor for a natural, efficient pedaling stroke.
- Ergonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow; optional wide seat available.
- Ergonomic handlebar design keeps your upper body comfortable and correctly positioned; dual water-bottle receptacles can be used to hold your electronic devices.
- Dual-sided SPD pedals offer alternatives for both soft- and hard-soled shoes by providing a hard surface-sided pedal for standard shoes and SPD clips for cycling footwear.
- Large overall adjustment range ensures a perfect fit for your body.
- Micro fore/aft adjustments optimally position your handlebars and seat for an effective ride.
- Pop pin height adjustment securely keeps your settings in place.
Touch Screen Computer (Optional)
- Optional cycling computer displays your speed, distance, cadence time, heart rate, and resistance level, and is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position throughout your workout.
- Workout feedback displays your Heart Rate MAX percentage when optional Polar chest strap is used so you can achieve your exercise goals.